With FREE Super Saver Shipping, you receive free shipping if your order includes at least $25 of qualifying merchandise, excluding gift-wrap and taxes. Eligible items will display “eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping” next to their price. If sold individually, they must qualify for the $25 minimum purchase independently of each Product Bundle in your purchase. Certain oversize items, e-documents, software downloads, music downloads and gift cards don’t qualify.
Note: Items that are shipped by individual sellers and not fulfilled by Amazon aren’t eligible for Super Saver Shipping.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed or preference might affect your order’s Super Saver Shipping eligibility.
• You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
• You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
• You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.
Note: Some Tools & Hardware items may not be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii using FREE Super Saver Shipping.
If your order doesn’t qualify for Super Saver Shipping:
• The order may contain ineligible items.
• A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply.
• An eligible item that was canceled brought the total below $25.